top of page

Doggies911 Top Dogグループ

公開·47名のメンバー

Jaomamy Angelot
Jaomamy Angelot

Prachi Publication Science Book Class 8

Prachi Publication Science Book Class 8: A Review

Science is a fascinating subject that helps us understand the natural phenomena and the world around us. It also develops our curiosity, creativity, and problem-solving skills. To learn science effectively, we need a good textbook that covers the syllabus, explains the concepts clearly, and provides ample practice questions and activities. In this article, we will review one such textbook: Prachi Publication Science Book Class 8 by S.K. Jain Shailesh K.Jain.

Download: https://miimms.com/2w4iK6

About the Book

Prachi Publication Science Book Class 8 is a part of the Prachi Science series that comprises a set of three books, one for each class 6th, 7th and 8th. These books have been prepared strictly according to the latest syllabus by NCERT and have been enriched as per National Education Policy (NEP) 2020. The book has four sections, two each for Term-I and Term-II, covering the topics of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Environmental Science. The book has 319 pages and is available in paperback format.

Salient Features

The book has many salient features that make it a useful and engaging resource for learning science. Some of these features are:

• An informal interactive-style content supported with a large number of colorful pictures, diagrams and illustrations for better understanding of scientific concepts.

• Each topic ends with "So now you know"a pointwise summary of the topics discussed in each section.

• A set of "Very ShortONE WORD" answer type questions at the end of each section to test the concept recall.

• A section on Core Concept that provides a visual representation of key content.

• A section on Exercises that comprises a great variety of interactive questions including HOTs and Concept-based questions.

• A section on Value Based Questions (VBQ) and questions on Problem Solving Assessment (PSA) to develop higher-order thinking skills and values among students.

• A number of Activities (as recommended in the syllabus) to encourage the students to learn through real life experiences.

• Two practice Test Papers for chapter-based assessment with large number of suggested topics for Group Discussion, Group Activities, Seminars etc. at the end of each chapter.

• Term-wise Model Test Papers for a continuous assessment of the students.

Ratings and Reviews

The book has received positive feedback from both students and teachers who have used it. On Goodreads, the book has an average rating of 3.80 out of 5 based on 176 ratings and 31 reviews. Some of the reviews are:

"This book is very helpful for me. It explains everything in detail and gives many examples. The activities are also fun and interesting. I like this book very much."

"I am a teacher and I use this book for teaching my students. I find it very well-written and comprehensive. It covers all the topics as per the syllabus and provides ample practice questions and activities. The pictures and diagrams are also clear and attractive. I recommend this book to all my students."

"This is one of the best science books I have ever read. It is very easy to understand and learn from. The exercises are also challenging and helpful. The book also has many extra features like VBQ, PSA, Core Concept, etc. that make it more interesting and useful."

Conclusion

Prachi Publication Science Book Class 8 is a well-designed and well-written textbook that caters to the needs of the students as well as the teachers. It follows the latest syllabus by NCERT and has been enriched as per NEP 2020. It has many features that make it informative, interactive, and engaging. It also helps in developing conceptual clarity, problem-solving skills, and values among students. It is a highly recommended book for anyone who wants to learn science in a fun and effective way.

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報を入手したり、動画をシェアすることができます。

メンバー

bottom of page